Chapter 15 – Katinka
Sanskrit: Ardha kapotasana
Pronounced: “Arh-dah kah-poh-tahs-anna”
Deadly popcorn, carrier pigeons, and top-secret messages.
It can almost only end up with a German pfannkuchen party. Hold on tight!
STRIKE OF THE DAY
- Came from sitting to all four as in Cat / cow from day 2.
- Send your right knee forward behind your right hand and move your right foot to behind your left hand with your entire lower leg in the mat.
- Stretch the left leg far back. Set if necessary. toes in the mat to spare the back knee.
- Let the front of the hips be as parallel as possible.
- Carefully move your arms forward in front of you and place your upper body down over your front legs.
- Place the forehead on the mat, on your hands or on a block or rug.
- Try to relax your body so that it sinks further and further down.
- Hold the position for 5-6 breaths.
- Carefully get out of position and repeat with opposite legs in front.
Once you are logged in, you can see the entire course of the day here