Chapter 22 – Akira
Sanskrit: Vīrabhadrāsana 2
Do fireworks have to be made of gunpowder?
Chimp will need all his skills in Japan when they meet the old samurai, Akira. The entire village is starving, and no one has been able to find the cause of the issue.
STRIKE OF THE DAY
- Get up and stand on the front of the mat.
- Step the left leg a large step back on the mat and turn the foot so that the toes point to the left, tense the thigh and keep the leg stretched.
- Right foot toes point straight ahead. Now bend down at the right knee so that it is above the right foot and pointing towards the toes.
- Raise your arms horizontally so that your right arm is above your right leg and left over your left.
- Stretch your arm long and turn your head so that you are facing your front hand.
- Let the upper body be vertical, send the tailbone down towards the mat and make the back long. Make sure both sides of the body are the same length so that you do not pull the body towards the right hand.
- Stand proudly in the position and breathe deeply 5-6 breaths.
- Change legs either by making a warrior jump or reach the front of the mat and repeat on the opposite side.
Once you are logged in, you can see the entire course of the day here