Chapter 23 – Victoria
Sanskrit: Vīrabhadrāsana 3
Should you be too proud and stubborn to accept help?
The time travel continues to the magical Irish elf forest, where the miracles never end.
STRIKE OF THE DAY
- Get up and stand on the front of the mat. Reach both arms above your head and while relaxing your shoulders.
- Focus on a point that is not moving, e.g. a stain on the floor or a toy.
- Tighten your right thigh and place emphasis on your right foot while gently lifting your left foot back slightly.
- Now slowly begin to lift your hind legs further back and up horizontally while lowering your upper body and arms correspondingly horizontally while tensing your abdomen.
- Find the balance and stretch your body as long as you can.
- Stay in position 5-6 breaths.
- Get out of position and repeat on opposite legs.
Once you are logged in, you can see the entire course of the day here