Chapter 8 – Zach
Sanskrit: Utkata Konasana
Pronounced: “Oot-kah-tah cone-ahs-anna”
Wild horses and dangerous rocks falling – we need magic again! Join us on a journey to Australia, where the beauty reaches new heights, and new friendships are formed.
Sleepystretch of the day:
- Place your feet on the mat with a comfortable distance and twist your toes away from your body.
- Take a deep breath and when you exhale slowly bend in your knees.
- Now lift your strong forelegs and steep like a wild horse.
- Take a deep breath and enjoy.
- Stretch your legs and bring your feet back together.
Once you are logged in, you can see the entire course of the day here