Chapter 17 – Harry
Is it too late to do things differently than you are used to?
Meet the old oak tree, Harry, who is met with some magical surprises on his birthday when the monkeys land in his tree crown.
STRIKE OF THE DAY
- Get up and stand on the front of the mat.
Carefully place the weight on the right foot and lift the left knee up.
- Grasp the ankle with your left hand and place the sole of the foot as high up on your right inner thigh as you can (if the foot cannot get up on the thigh, put it on the lower leg below the knee), press the heel against the thigh and let the toes point down towards the dimensions.
- Place your hands on your hips as you pull your tailbone down toward the ground.
- Now gather your hands in front of your chest in the prayer position, if you have the balance for it, you can reach your arms up to the sky like the branches of the tree or gather your hands over your head and make the crown of the tree with your arms.
- Keep an eye on a point that is not moving and stay in position 5-6 breaths or as long as you can.
- Lower the foot and repeat with opposite legs for the same length of time.
Once you are logged in, you can see the entire course of the day here