Chapter 24 – Alfredo
Love, gondolas, serenades, and fireflies.
Come along to wonderful Venice where the monkey toes suddenly stop curling <3
STRIKE OF THE DAY
- Squat down with your feet for approx. shoulder-width distance. Lean your upper body forward between your legs while pushing your buttocks back and up to approx. knee height.
- Send your right upper arm and shoulder as far below your right thigh as possible and place your right hand on the floor outside the right foot (fingers pointing straight).
- Do the same with the opposite arm.
- Carefully start sending the weight back as you press your hands into the mat. The weight should be more and more on the hands instead of on the feet.
- Keep your inner thighs as high up on your arms as possible while pressing your arms and shoulders against your thighs so that you round the top of your back and shoulders.
- Now start lifting your feet off the mat and find the balance.
- Stretch your legs as much and as far forward as you can.
- Stretch your arms as much as you can. Look forward without straining your neck.
- Hold the position for as long as you can and gently get out of the position again.
Once you are logged in, you can see the entire course of the day here