Chapter 4 – Emmanuel
Sanskrit: Adho Mukha Mandukasana
Pronounced: “Ah-doh moo-kah mahn-du-kahs-anna”
Can monkeys swim?
Yes, a few are able to, but not Sweet & Chimp. Listen as they meet Amazonas´ coolest swimming teacher and experience a jungle that is completely different from their own.
Sleepystretch of the day:
- Let’s get down on all fours.
- Spread your knees far apart.
- Now twist your feet and place the inside of your foot in the mat.
Slowly and in your own time let your knees slide as far apart as possible.
- Get down on your forearms, slide the elbows to the side and rest your head on your hands in the frog-sleepystretch.
- Place your hands in the mat and slowly push back up and close your legs.
- In your own time, get back up again.
Doublestretch of the day:
- One yogi turns around and the other one takes a seat.
- The yogi standing up takes a large step to the side and places the hands on the hips.
- Take a deep bow and one arm at a time reach between your own legs and grab your partners wrists.
- The yogi sitting down places the feet, one at a time, on the bottom of the partner.
- Stretch your backs and take some deep
- Feel the nice stretch.
- In your own time, get back up and try the other way around.
Once you are logged in, you can see the entire course of the day here