Chapter 9 – Lucas
Deadly aerial acrobatics with the crazy eagle, Lucas, who introduces the monkeys to the birthday child, Moonlight, and genuine Indian magic.
Sleepystretch of the day:
- Spread your wings like an eagle.
Let your right arm slide all the way under the left arm.
- Curl your arms so the palm of your hands meet each other, roll your shoulders back and lift your elbows a little.
- Squat down in your legs.
- Find your balance and let your right leg curl around the left leg.
- Then you squat again and take some deep breaths.
- In your own time, place your foot back in the mat.
- Uncurl your eagle wings and try the exact same, but with the left arm and leg this time.
Once you are logged in, you can see the entire course of the day here